RAZOR® HD GEN II-E 1-6×24 MRAD For Sale
At nearly 1/4 pound lighter than the original Razor HD Gen II 1-6×24, the “E” (Enhanced) model allows for quicker transitions between targets and less arm fatigue during long days on the range. Perfect for the AR platform, the Gen II-E 1-6 is a top-tier optical solution for short to medium range tactical applications.
Optically, it delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, color accuracy, light transmission and edge-to-edge sharpness. True 1x on the low end is complimented by an ultra-forgiving eyebox with generous eye relief for a heads-up-display-like sight picture and a daylight bright illuminated center dot in the reticle for extremely fast target acquisition in close quarters.
Ultra-sleek and built like a tank on a 30mm, aircraft-grade aluminum tube, the Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6×24 features ultra-low profile, capped windage and elevation turrets for streamlined performance. Zero-resettable turrets offer 50 MOA (20 MRAD) of adjustment in a single turn, ensuring ample travel.
VMR-2 (MRAD) RETICLE
The VMR-2 is a hashmarked ranging reticle with an illuminated center dot that uses MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.
- APO System – Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses – Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements – Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images. RAZOR® HD GEN II-E 1-6×24 MRAD
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated – Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance. RAZOR® HD GEN II-E 1-6×24 MRAD
- Plasma Tech – Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Second Focal Plane Reticle – Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot – Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
- Locking Illumination – Locks illumination at preferred setting. RAZOR® HD GEN II-E 1-6×24 MRAD
- Glass-Etched Reticle – Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.